You will impress us with:
- Studying for a degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
- Knowledge about wireless communication protocols;
- Passion for solving problems;
- An independent and creative mind that can handle teamwork;
- Good command of English
What we offer:
- Paid part-time internship;
- 100% routine-free work;
- A real-world challenge for your degree;
- Professional thesis co-mentoring;
- International customers and exciting use cases;
- A chance to develop new systems;
- All the usual perks.
Send us your CV and a short introduction. We want to know what drives you, what you have achieved so far and how we fit in your future plans.